Spring Meeting 2002 Photos
As unofficial photographer for this meeting, I apologize for not getting
good pictures of each speaker, and particularly for not getting
pics of ALL former presidents receiving the Wilber-Zogorski Leadership Awards.
Pictures I do have are here:
- Some speakers give their talks:
- Some past IWRA Presidents are given the
Wilber-Zogorski Leadership Award
by Jeff Martin (a list of ALL past IWRA presidents can be found
- Tom Bruns received the
Charles Harold Bechert Award
from Mark Basch.
- Some miscellaneous photos:
- Tom Bruns asks for an extra suitcase so he can
get all his awards home.
- Claudio Ternieden tells how many goals he expects Brazil to
score against England in the World Cup.
- The IWRA breaks tradition and eats a lot of food at the buffet .
- President Wittman realizes there is no dessert at the buffet
and that a rebellion may quickly ensue.
- The next morning, President Wittman explains he really did order cheesecakes
THIS BIG for everyone.
- Not buying his story, three of Pres. Wittman's employees plot where to hide
his body after the conference is over.
- Rob Fischman wonders how he ended up having to moderate
an early morning session, especially after no dessert the night before.
- Jill Reinhart says about Pres. Wittman, "And to think I voted
- Tracy Branham says about Pres. Wittman, "I guess
I didn't know him as well as I thought."
- A panel convenes to discuss Pres. Wittman's impeachment.
- During a presentation, President Wittman emerges from his hiding place
under the front table to make his escape.
- New member Melody reveals the missing dessert was all part of her secret
plot to take over the IWRA, and she has the spoon with which she ate the desserts to prove it!
- New President Melody discusses her plans for next year's